Where to find us
We are located in Old Town Manassas at the corner of Church Street (Route 28 South) and Main Street. Church Street is a one-way street, and Center Street is one-way the other way a block south of Church Street.
From the West
Take Route 28 north into Manassas – this becomes Center Street, and you turn left onto Main Street, go one block, and you’re there.
From the East
Take the Prince William Parkway (Route 3000) to the Manassas City limits (Liberia Avenue intersection), go straight on Wellington Road, turn right on Grant Avenue, turn right onto Center Street, then left onto Main Street and go one block.
From the South
Take Dumfries Road (Route 234) north to Manassas, turn right onto Business 234, which becomes Grant Avenue, turn right onto Center Street, then left onto Main Street and go one block.
From the Northeast
Take Route 28 (Centreville Road) south to Manassas where it becomes Church Street and go two blocks.
From the Northwest
Take Business Route 234 (Sudley Road) south into Manassas, remain on Business Route 234 south by turning right onto Grant Avenue, turn left onto Center Street, then left onto Main Street and go one block.
On-street parking is scarce directly in front of the church, but there is ample parking within a couple blocks. The parking lot across Church Street is available for use on nights and weekends, excepting the spots marked for the use of Aurora Quilts. There are several municipal parking lots within Old Town (see map), including the new five-story parking garage next to the train station, between Battle and Main Streets (two blocks from BRUU). The entrance to the parking garage is on Prince William Street.
We welcome people with special access needs, and we are working to provide universal access.
- We have an elevator (450-pound capacity) big enough for an attended wheelchair. The elevator serves the Sanctuary and the Fellowship Hall. Other entrances to the building involve steps.
- There is one handicap parking space on Main Street between Center and Church streets near the BRUU building.
- The curb along Main Street is cut for wheelchair access.
- From the Sanctuary, the Library and Classrooms 206/208 are marginally accessible with a slight ramp.
- From the Fellowship Hall, there is a unisex accessible bathroom. From the Fellowship Hall, the Lounge is accessible with a slight ramp.
- Classrooms 304/306 are not accessible to a wheelchair.